Aylesbury HP20 2QF
The Festive season can be an expensive time – but NOT at this entirely free event. Bring the whole family for a day filled with entertainment, fun, games, crafts and activities – spread across 2 locations as there is so much going on……
Outside in Market Square you can
– Pose for a picture in Cinderellas Glass Carriage
– Try the 5 different fun-fair rides
– Eat hot roast chestnuts
– Listen to the traditional barrel organ
In Friars Square there is even more fun to be had, with a continuous programme of static and walkabout entertainment, alongside games, crafts and activities.
– Ride the Rodeo Reindeer
– Race your friends on the reindeer, roller-ball derby
– Pose in the Christmas photo booth with pictures straight away
– Gaze at the marvellous Simon Says Magic
– Listen to the warm tones of Lashayah Byfield
– Join in carols with the children from Broughton and Turnfurlong Junior Schools
– Dancers from Susan Diane School of Dance Public Page show case their pantomime routines
– Laugh at the Tap Dancing Turkeys and Cheeky Penguins
– Face painting and glitter tattoos
– Balloon modelling with The Party Poppers
– Make and Take craft with Queens Park Arts Centre
– The Sword in the Stone pantomime cast from the Queens Park Arts Centrewill guide you round a treasure trail, as you try and win a family pass to this year’s pantomime.
– Help create a giant penguin sculpture
– Try your hand at a range of games, including those especially for the under 5’s
All of this Festive Family Fun and entertainment really is entirely free, so come and join us for a fun day out.
Then at 6pm in St Mary’s Church it’s Carolfest, please see the separate event listing for more information.