Committee must adhere to the Town Council’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders at all times.
- The Committee shall comprise nine elected Members.
- The Committee shall call a minimum of 4 meetings per year.
- The Committee shall act to promote the Town Council as an entity and Aylesbury in general.
- The Communities Committee shall promote events in Aylesbury and work in partnership with other stakeholders where necessary.
- Between October and December annually, to provide a draft programme of events with estimated costs to the Finance Committee as part of the annual budget and Precept considerations, and for the three yearly budget process.
- To ensure that Health & Safety Policy and Risk Assessments are adhered to for all events.
- To review Terms of Reference on an annual basis.