Who do I talk to about?…

atc-smlAylesbury Town Council is responsible for:

  • The Office of the Mayor and Mayoral engagements
  • The management of the seven allotment sites
  • The Tring Road cemetery
  • Tree Works
  • Support Twinning of Aylesbury with Bourg-en-Bresse
  • A programme of events throughout the year such as Hobble on the Cobbles, Proms in the Park, Aylesbury on Sea, Christmas and Summer events and other free events
  • The award of grants to local groups and charities
  • The free quarterly magazine, Aylesbury Town Matters
  • Britain in Bloom (a partnership project) and Aylesbury in Bloom (hanging baskets, planters, floral beds, roundabouts and more)

Aylesbury Town Council is the council closest to residents in the parish of Aylesbury. The Town Council is here to be a voice for residents by representing their views on issues affecting them.

Call: 01296 425 678 or visit: www.aylesburytowncouncil.gov.uk

avdc-smlAVDC is responsible for:

  • The collection of Council Tax and business rates
  • Waste collection
  • Local planning and building regulations
  • Public car parks
  • Licensing and Environmental Health
  • Leisure Services (including Aqua Vale and all parks)
  • Award of grants to local groups and charites

Aylesbury Vale District Council deal with issues covering the whole of Aylesbury Vale and has a very regulatory remit.

Call: 01296 585 858 or visit: www.aylesburyvale.gov.uk

bcc-smlBucks County Council is responsible for:

  • Roads and pavements
  • Education and main Libraries
  • Social Care Services
  • Trading Standards
  • Registrars – births, deaths and marriages
  • Waste disposal and Household recycling centre
  • Grass cutting of rural highways/grass verges

Bucks County Council is the top tier of local government and provides services on a county-wide basis.

Call: 01296 395 000 or visit: www.buckscc.gov.uk