Aylesbury Town Council is responsible for:
- Office of the Mayor and Mayoral engagements
- Management of all allotment sites
- Local Burial Authority – management of Tring Road Cemetery
- Devolved Services including grass cutting of urban highway grass verges
- Support Twinning of Aylesbury with Bourg-en-Bresse
- A programme of events throughout the year such as Parklife, Soapbox Derby, Aylesbury on Sea, Christmas and Summer events along with other free events
- Award of grants to local groups and charities
- Free quarterly magazine, Aylesbury Town Matters
- Jonathan Page Play Centre
- Aylesbury in Bloom (hanging baskets, planters, floral beds, roundabouts and more)
- Partnership working and engagement with other community stakeholders and Buckinghamshire Council.
Aylesbury Town Council is the council closest to residents in the parish of Aylesbury. The Town Council is here to be a voice for residents by representing their views on issues affecting them.
Call: 01296 425 678 or visit: www.aylesburytowncouncil.gov.uk